Tuesday, December 29, 2009

seven...seven..seven..


7 facts about me :

1) love 2 laugh
2) hate people messing around with me
3) loving
4) open-minded
5) caring
6) easy-going
7) talkative



7 things that scares me :

1) losing my bf
2) death
3) failure
4) cockroaches
5) anger
6) hot temper person
7) questions




7 song playing in my head lately :

1) heartless-the fray [cover]
2) bad romance-lady gaga
3) beautiful bride-flyleaf
4) russian roulette-rihanna
5) thunder-boys like girls
6) cry me out-pixie lott
7) sampai syurga-faizal tahir



7 valuable things in my life :

1) my family terchenta
2) my ucyuk terchenta
3) my SSBF terchenta
4) my handphones
5) my laptop
6) my cats [lolly,chubby,cat n coco]
7) happiness



7 "First Time" in my life :


1) being couple 4 5 years XD
2) being kishs, hugs, and holding hands XD
3) score an awesome grade when im in form 2
4) losing my dearest cousin
5) been quarantine cz have ILI [influenza like illness]
6) heartbroken
7) failing





7 Words/Things i always use/say :


1) lurfve u
2) fuck off
3) okie dokie
4) hahahaa
5) XD
6) weyh
7) lyfe





7 things/memories that u cant forget :

1) meeting azmeer faiz nor azizan
2) having my SSBF mirna lexthary,frasandy aulia,ayu lestari
3) having 4 adoreable cats
4) losing muyh dearest cousin
5) every failure
6) being love by everyone that close 2 me
7) being notice 4 hu i am



potpetpotpet miera aznin
messyfreak

No comments: