Tuesday, April 12, 2011

heart bursting..

I'm coming home
I've been gone for far too long
Do you remember me at all?
I'm leavin
Have I fucked things up again?
I'm dreamin
Too much time without you spent



It hurts
Wounds so sore
Now I'm torn
Now I'm torn



I've been far away
When I see your face
My heart burst into fire
Hearts burst into fire



You're not alone
I know I'm far from home
Do you remember me at all?
I'm leavin
Do you wait for me again?
I'm screamin
No more days without you spent



My beds so cold, so lonely
No arms, just sheets to hold me
Has this world stopped turnin?
Are we forever to be apart?
Forever to be apart



My heart burst into fire ..


heart burst into fire-bullet for my valentine


thankz sweetheart cz share this song with me..can't wait for you to come home! hehee....be safe ya? i'm always here waiting for you...l lurfve u dear! (^__^) V


potpetpotpet miera aznin
messyfreak

No comments: