Saturday, September 18, 2010

bler da bowsan!!



1. Where did you take your profile pic?

- juscoo!

2. What exactly are you wearing right now?
- bju tidow!

3. What is your current problem?
- lonely :"(

4. What makes you happy most?
- when im with my mucuk syng! hehee

5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?

- my baby you by marc anthony and superhuman by chris brown ft keri hilson

6. Any celeb you would marry?
- hurmmm...grrrr...errrrrkk!!! i cannot made up my mindddd +.+

7. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
- hahahaha zai awek paan gomok!

8. Ever sang in front of a large audience?
- yeah zaman mudo2 dlu hahaa

9. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
- xde sbb dorunk jeles ngan keayuan saye hahaaaa [gler perasan joyah ney!]

10. Do you still watch kiddie movies or kiddie TV shows?
- Yeah, hahaaaa ben10!!

11. Do you speak any languages?
- hehee saye taw bm n bi jeee :))

12.Do you ever watch MTV?
- hell yeah eheheee

Chapter 1: you
==============================

1. Middle name:
- joyah :)

2. Nickname(s) :
- miera
- joyah
- baby
-meow2

3. Current location:
- home sweet home bebeyh!

4. Eye color:
dark brown...

Chapter 2: family
================================


1. Do you get along well with your parents?
- Yuppie...

2. Do you love your family?
- hell yeah! :))

Chapter 3: Favorites
================================

1. Ice creams
- chocolate plissss..

2. Shampoo/conditioner:
- sunsilk orangee XD

3. Food
- mama co0kingg!

4. Drinks
- skyjuice , chocolate milk :))

Chapter 4: Do You...
================================

1. Dance in the shower?

- ALWAYS!!!

2. Do you write on your hand?

- Ahahaa yup plg byk tyme skola dlu haha [fra monyett punye kije]

3. Call people back?
- if IMPORTANT ONLY...

4. Believe in love?
- yups............... XD

5. Any mental health issues?
- hahahaa de sket kot

Chapter 5: Have You..
.===============================

1. Broken a bone?
- nope

2. Sprained anything?
- Many timess huhu

3. Had physical therapy?
- hahaaa no..

4. Gotten stitches?
yeah!

5. Taken painkillers?
- Yeah!

HOW I END MY SENTENCES
=================================

1. I love:
- muyh family.muyh ucyuk.muyh SSBF [mirna,fra,fana n ayu] n other hu loves me as i am XD

2. I don't understand:
- lyfe......... =.=

3. When I wake up in the morning:
- thank God n thinkinggg about dak mucuk xoxo :))

4. Life is full of:
- drama , liars , tricks , sacrifice , balance , karma , love.....

5. I get annoyed very quickly when:
- People start messing with me....

6. Parties are :
- co0l but not co0l enough for me to attend :))..

7. Dogs are:
- cute but i cant keep them..haramm

8. Cats are:
- SUPER DUPER ADOREABLE!!

9. Tomorrow is
- a new day n a new experience :))

10. I have a low tolerance for
- people dat keep bothering me n flirting with my boyfiee...

11. If I had a million dollars I would :
- shopping,travel n help other dat needed...

12. I'm totally terrified of :
- losing muyh love one's [mntak jauh aminnnnn...]

SEKIANN :)


potpetpotpet miera aznin
messyfreak

No comments: