Wednesday, December 16, 2009

me!

heeeeeyyy....

i just want 2 tell the world about me n my lyfe....

me...
name : nur amirah aznin
nickname : miera
born on : 15/0ct/91
gender : girl
height : 155 cm
weight : 50 kg
live at : kg bru kuala lumpurt 24 hours
siblings : 3 [im da first child]
parents : normaseha n aznin
love : azmeer faiz [bdak ucyuk]
BFF : mirna,fra,ayu...

lyfe...
let me tell u my lyfe since i was born 2 da world...
2 b honest im a devil....
my mum suffer about 24 hours for giving birth of me...not only that my mum said that she really have a hard tyme raising me..when im still a baby i cried a lot when im hungry i cried when im hot im cried when i want 2 cleep i cried my mum biggest fear is 2 take me on da road for 'balik kg' n have a holiday picnic cz im a little devil that love 2 cried..when i big enuf to walk i become a troublemaker i still remember when i was a kid i never listen 2 everybody around me i only listen 2 myself...i love sneaking out n play with my friends not only that im so addicted with playing until 1 day i come out n play alone i dun care if i dun have a friends i juzt want to play...then my grandma report my nasty behaviour 2 my mum and that tyme my dad was so fierce n strict he dun care how small i am he will hit me with his leather belt aaaoouucchhh!! that the only word that become my bestfriends till im 12 years old...i always get scolded n hit by my parents cz im so naughty n in my mind that my parents didnt love me cz im their little devil compare 2 my charming little brother that been loved by everyone...im so lonely in my childhood tyme 2 b honest i didnt tell anyone about it i always fake a smyle so everyone dun noe what i felt insyde n trust me im very good in faking expression...when im in my primary school i love 2 go to school i c that everybody have their mum bring them their lunch bt im not...i have 2 do it all by myself....its okie i dun mynd being push in the cafeteria in fact i love it a thousand tymes more than going back home...i love my friends more than i love my family that tyme...dun misunderstood me my parents are great they always gif me what i want i just want their attention not their gifts n hopes...from that i love being alone till im in secondary school....now my lyfe become wider im starting to learn more n making a lot of friends...im also been in a relationship with sumone from there i love him more than my family n my friends i put him first he's my everything...then my parents start 2 scold me lyke old tyme cz im not clever enuf...my mum said she ashamed 2 attend any occasion at my school cz her daughter not smart enuf...since then, she never come 2 my school only my dad that take my report card,come when im sick that's why im close 2 my dad when i was a kid bcz i feel that my mum love my brother more than me....as i said b4 im not smart my UPSR only got 3A 2B..my pmr only got 2A 3B 3C...my spm only got 4A 2B 2C 1E 1FAIL hahaaaaaaa bt i thankful 4 my result cz i noe that what i capable of n there always sum1 not as lucky as i am...then now.........im still struggling now im at U..i dun lyke it at ol cz i got a coz dat i didnt lyke..now im struggling i dun noe what 2 do..i wan 2 make things ryte for once!! i also feels that this problem knock down my relationship its pressuring my relationship....n myself im down n sumtyme can't sleep cz think about it i HATE it!! o0 GOD pliss help me...i dun wan 2 b a little devil anymoreeee.......(TT)


potpetpotpet miera aznin
messyfreak

No comments: