Sunday, July 17, 2011

R.I.P (T.T)

salam sume...




today i want to share my grief...
as u can see in da picture...dats what my former history teacher look like when im in my secondary school..she thought me history since i was in form 4 until form 5....i rarely know her that tyme...but yet i always remember everything dat she told me and what she have done for me...her sacrifice...i receive da most sad news from my dear bestfriend frasandy aulia andy nio pohan dat she had passed away...maybe around a week ago...we had missing a great teacher and a bestfriends..as u can see she's also somebody's mother and wife...she had 1 happy family of her own...no one can replace her...may your soul rest in peace my dear teacher...u always in our hearts and our prayers....thankz teacher! we all love you~



potpetpotpet miera aznin
messyfreak

No comments: