Monday, October 4, 2010

you...




i miss you
i need you
i want you....

where are you?
why are you keep missing around?
why you left me alone?
why you do this to me?
please tell me why.....

tears keep falling and falling
seems like never to stop again
and my heartbeat are beating
slower day by day
i cant breathe..
im suffocating
im choked...

im torned
im broke
im lonely
its rough
its tough
my soul seems to be taken away
why..why..why....

i feel that every day , every hours , every minutes , every seconds , every breathe that i take since you go away....i want you so badly...you were mine but yet i cant touch you...im so sad..i lose my will....
but now....
i know..i realise even we far from each other you still and always by my side...you remember me , you think about me , you still care about me , you still you and nothing change!..i believe in you..i have faith in you and for that i will keep waiting for you no matter what and no matter how hard and bumpy the roads are...keep on fighting! keeping on be strong you know im here for you i always do...believe me cause i speak the truth my words are not lie and my tongue never betrays you so do my heart...
please...
close your eyes when people try to tear us apart
shut your ears when people talks bad things about us
calm your heart when suddenly you misses me so much
have faith...we can do this...
together...
we can fight
we are soldiers in this war
and we can win it together...

i love you so much!
forever will....
:) ♥♥

potpetpotpet miera aznin
messyfreak

No comments: