Friday, August 27, 2010

love*



love....

please hear this...
i sing it for you and only you...
just to tell you how much you mean to me
and how much you've change my life for this past year...
i wont be the same person as i am now if it's not because of you...
thanks to you cause always guiding me
through everything...
you never stop believe in me..
you never stop loving me....
you are my life now...
you are the reason that i live the life i live now...
thank you my love...
may God bless you dear...
x0x0 :))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

weak..
i had been crying and crying for weeks
how'd i survive when i could barely speak?
barely eat , on my knees
but that's the moment you come to me
i don't know what your love has done to me
think i'm invincible
i see through the me i used to be

you changed my whole life
don't know what you're doing to me
with your love

i'm feeling all your superhuman
you did this to me
a superhuman heart beats in me
nothing can stop me here with you

superhuman..
i feel so superhuman..
superhuman..

strong...
since i been flying and rightings the wrong
feels almost like i had it all along
i can see tomorrow
where every problem is gone because
i flew everywhere with love inside of me
it's unbelieveable to see
how love can set me free

it's not a bird , not a plane
it's my heart and it's going gone away
my only weakness is you , only reason is you
every minutes with you i feel like i can do anything
going , going i'm gone away!
love!..

superhuman...

*superhuman by chris brown ft keri hilson*

i will always fly higher..
higher than mountain..
because of you...
i love you more and more mucuk!
x0x0

with love..
your baby*

potpetpotpet miera aznin
messyfreak

No comments: